My name's Žanete and I'm a loveaholic.

11.11.09

Talking about the old style too.

If I told you things I did before
Told you how I used to be
Would you go along with someone like me?
If you knew my story word for word
Had all of my history
Would you go along with someone like me?

2 komentāri:

  1. i did before and had my share
    it didn't lead nowhere
    i would go along with someone like you
    it doesn't matter what you did
    who you were hanging with
    we could stick around and see this night through



    pirms apmēram divām dienām tieši tavu rindiņu tekstu sev ierakstīju blogā

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. ha. un to ko tu iekopēji, es tieši vēl lasīju pirms tam un domāju cik forši vārdi.

    AtbildētDzēst


LOVE

crazy with it crazier without
never certain never full of doubt
now you feel it now you don't
where did it come from
and where does it go
if it were right in front of me would i know