
If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
And the mountains should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
mēdz būt arī dienas, kad tu vienkārši nesaproti kāpēc nenotiek tā kā tam būtu jābūt.
So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your mother warned you there'd be days like these
Oh but she didn't tell you when the world has brought
You down to your knees that...
I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you
'Cuz you're there for me too...
+Prāta Vētra- bēdz.
Oh Mickey, you're so fine
You're so fine, you blow my mind, hey Mickey, hey Mickey
[knapi noturējos, lai neuzrakstītu kaut kādu emocionālu huiņu, jo šobrīd ir tieši tāds garstāvoklis, lai tādu rakstītu.]
huiņa
AtbildētDzēsttieši tā.. vienalga sanāca pilnīga huiņa.
AtbildētDzēst